Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Let's start off with this- my definition (or also that of the dictionary) of mediocre is average, static, and monotonous- it's neither good nor bad, it's ordinary and not adequate.

This link to a forum I came across (ok, I googled) was interesting enough for me to put up a post while I'm preparing to go to sleep. Most of the comments are... sad.

(we're*- I can see that you have accepted the mediocre life)

(The average us)

(*cry*)

But then there's also some that makes sense.
 



So, the moral of the story (or this post) is it's all about your mindset. So pls, make the best of what you're doing. And if you don't enjoy what you're doing, stop and take a different turn. If you can't change lane, keep going forward until you see the opportunity to. Make the best of your ride because it belongs to you and you alone.

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,"said the Cat.
"I don't much care where -" said Alice.
"Then it doesn't matter which way you go," said the Cat.
"- so long as I get SOMEWHERE," Alice added as an explanation.
"Oh, you're sure to do that," said the Cat, "if you only walk long enough.”
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Till next post. Good night!








ESTHER T.
SG; Gemini; INFJ (1, 2)

Self taught in Photoshop, Illustrator and coding (html and css), I love the process of learning new things and gaining new knowledge. Alongside these knowledge, I also have a wide range of interests- namely photography, writing, lettering, fashion, art, and cooking etc.
____________________

// You can:
Email me at esther.tch@hotmail.com to chat,
Find me on these links   //