Sunday, March 25, 2018

I believe there's a container of sort in everyone.

We usually live our day to day life with the container nicely packed and tightly shut most of the time. But sometimes, it leaks. The bad emotions contained inside escapes- sometimes in small amount, sometimes more. Sometimes it explodes and it takes more effort than usual to try and put it all back into the container.
   










ESTHER T.
SG; Gemini; INFJ (1, 2)

Self taught in Photoshop, Illustrator and coding (html and css), I love the process of learning new things and gaining new knowledge. Alongside these knowledge, I also have a wide range of interests- namely photography, writing, lettering, fashion, art, and cooking etc.
____________________

// You can:
Email me at esther.tch@hotmail.com to chat,
Find me on these links   //