Thursday, October 24, 2019



Perhaps if I'm the one who's dying, I would be less afraid. Perhaps dying is, in a sense, easier than being left behind. I'm afraid that they won't get to be part of the important events in my life, but who can stop death. Who can decide who stays and who goes. We can only try our best, do our best in the present moment.

What is important to you? Please, re-evaluate your life and pursue what is truly important.








ESTHER T.
SG; Gemini; INFJ (1, 2)

Self taught in Photoshop, Illustrator and coding (html and css), I love the process of learning new things and gaining new knowledge. Alongside these knowledge, I also have a wide range of interests- namely photography, writing, lettering, fashion, art, and cooking etc.
____________________

// You can:
Email me at esther.tch@hotmail.com to chat,
Find me on these links   //