Thursday, November 24, 2016

I came across the Vampire Academy movie yesterday on Youtube and it brought back memories of the time I read it when I was younger. As compared to Twilight, I liked this series (way) better. Even though some parts were written a little "childishly", it's mostly well written and well plotted.
Thinking about Jesse soon darkened my mood, unfortunately. I looked down. "I know you heard what people are saying, that I ---"

"I know it's not true," he interrupted.

His immediate, certain answer surprised me, and I stupidly found myself questioning it. "Yeah, but how do you ---"

"Because I know you," he replied firmly. "I know your character. I know you're going to be a great guardian."
I like that it's well balanced between romance, action and fantasy. I like that the main female protagonist is not a damsel in distress like Bella is in Twilight. I like how Dimitri is very trusting of Rose and her ability to protect herself and Lisa.








ESTHER T.
SG; Gemini; INFJ (1, 2)

Self taught in Photoshop, Illustrator and coding (html and css), I love the process of learning new things and gaining new knowledge. Alongside these knowledge, I also have a wide range of interests- namely photography, writing, lettering, fashion, art, and cooking etc.
____________________

// You can:
Email me at esther.tch@hotmail.com to chat,
Find me on these links   //